I Just Assured That DJI Will Release the P4A!

Reaction score
I just laid my money down and purchased a P3A and extra battery, thus assuring everyone that DJI will, at any moment now, announce the release of the P4A. Given my track record of trying to ride the crest of the wave, only to be immediately dropped into the following trough, it will happen very soon.

On a positive note, it will arrive Thursday!

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Buying a P3A, now, is riding the wave crest???

:( Don't tell me I missed this ride again!
P3Pro is now $999(USD) as of this morning so hopefully you got a great deal on your P3A otherwise maybe you used a VISA to buy it and have some price protection built into it.

Good luck and safe flights

I think a inspire 1/p will be my next purchase. Looks like to me Dji is holding back on the Technology in the phantoms so they can ration it out to make more money. I hate those kinds of marketing schemes when it's so obvious.

I hope I got a good deal. It was on Amazon for 796, and with a second battery it was 898.I'm sure I can return it if needed.

I researched all 4 models and came to the conclusion that the Advanced was the best deal for the price. I have watched multitudes of videos I and I can't tell the difference between 2.7k and 4k. And seeing that you need all new technology to utilize the 4k camera, I couldn't see paying for something I can't use.

Anyone else use this line of thinking to justify the Advanced over the Pro, or am I the lone voice crying in the wilderness?

I hope I got a good deal. It was on Amazon for 796, and with a second battery it was 898.I'm sure I can return it if needed.

I researched all 4 models and came to the conclusion that the Advanced was the best deal for the price. I have watched multitudes of videos I and I can't tell the difference between 2.7k and 4k. And seeing that you need all new technology to utilize the 4k camera, I couldn't see paying for something I can't use.

Anyone else use this line of thinking to justify the Advanced over the Pro, or am I the lone voice crying in the wilderness?
I wish I had bought the P3A and have actually helped a few friends buy P3A instead of the P3P for the exact same reasons.

I've had my p3A almost 4 weeks now and I love it.I've flown 39 flights and travelled 413000 feet...78 miles lol
Never had any faults so far

Reactions: Pointyhead

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers