I hope this isn't somebody from here

I reported as well, just because there some ppl that don't read carefully doesn't mean they need to be exploited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: romi
He actually has 100% feedback rating. LoL
I doubt the last bidder will give him a good rating.
I actually caught it in the title, but hey the seller might be onto something..... box is worth more than the quad itself. ROFLMAO

Can I just bid it up to $20,000 so that nobody will buy it? Then tell eBay I made a mistake in my zeros? How would this affect my account? I'd like to get this idiot off eBay.

Wait it can't be New if it's just the box, because it means he opened it. I wonder if we can use this to get the item taken down.

On the contrary. It does say RTF box. So it could be new if he didn't return his phantom to the factory. Have to read between the lines.

Maybe it's box serial # 000000001. Maybe a collector item. Bidding may go higher. I wonder if the reserve has been met yet.

I paid $600 for some box once, felt kinda ripped off, lady wouldnt give me my money back though[emoji41]

Reactions: rowdyjim
Ebay people buy toast that looks like Elvis.

Seller is not really do anything wrong.
He advertises box, people are bidding.

Legally you may be right but morally what he / she is doing is despicable. The vendor knows full well that the current winner thinks they are getting a Phantom 3 and not a box. The heading includes the word "Box" right at the end of a long title.

I think its a bargain i want 2 of them!!

If you had a P3 and wanted to sell but had thrown out the box you might be interested in an empty box to increase the apparent value of yours.
Buyers who don't read the listing properly are stupid rather than naive - however if browsing from a phone or tablet the full description is only accessed from a drop down on the side and if you already looked at several other similar ones you can see how it happens.
The title clearly says box and the photo shows a box - it isn't a stock P3 pic!

Hahahaha justice! I originally found this item because I was browsing from my iPad and part of the title was chopped off in the listings. Hopefully he lists the box at a more reasonable price :)

Reactions: Trackman1
Al Crap! Now I'm pissed off!
I was going to put in a bid!
Are there any more boxes out there for $570? Now the value of my P3 has dropped to $200 because I don't have a box!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj