I hope this isn't somebody from here

He actually has 100% feedback rating. LoL
I doubt the last bidder will give him a good rating.
I actually caught it in the title, but hey the seller might be onto something..... box is worth more than the quad itself. ROFLMAO

I want to be there when the high bidder opens the box he wins:eek:

Was there a "collectors box" I didnt know about?

It's listed as "New". Does that mean it hasn't been opened? :)

Someone on eBay did a similar sell with an empty Xbox game console box a good while ago. Many assumed he was selling the game console. Not sure what became of the outcome other than complaints to eBay.

says only for box guess people just don't read we should all sell are boxes

$40 dollar shipping for an empty box.Look at the "Item Specific" section. He has "Type" listed as quadcopter and not EMPTY BOX. Condition is listed as NEW, UNOPENED...This guy is trying to scam lazy people who dont read.

I still have the boxes for my phantom 2 my phantom 3 advance and phantom 3 standard, does $1400 sounds reasonable for the boxes? Hahahaha:D

under item says this is just for the box read on

ill give 1000 for the boxes

Someone should report him to eBay, if they even can. I guess if you are dumb enough to buy it without reading it, you deserve to get beat? Doesn't seem right that eBay would allow it if they knew what was going on.

Someone should report him to eBay, if they even can. I guess if you are dumb enough to buy it without reading it, you deserve to get beat? Doesn't seem right that eBay would allow it if they knew what was going on.
Theres a "report item" link. Id report it but I havent bought anything from ebay in over a decade and dont know my account credentials anymore.

Yikes.... I'm surprised at the number of people that don't read the fine print when buying something that expensive.... All though the fine print is in 24 point bold letters that it's for the box only :rolleyes:

His little disclosure explaining that its a box is his way of "hey dont complain because you paid 600 bucks for a box" when the buyer tries to get their money back. Also noticed in his item specifics he has it listed as a P3P, where the headline is listed as a P3A. I wonder if the buyer will be able to argue he wanted a P3P Box not a P3A to get his money back...lol

Reactions: pmeredith
Is this box updated with the latest FW? How long will the box fly on a single charge?
Unbelievable!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20