I hit 60mph with my Phantom 2 today!

Reaction score
Only at about 120 meters today, with a good wind at my back, I hit 60mph (27m/s) today flying!

you **** kids with your rocketships... get off my lawn!!!

LOL JK wow... that's fast! Good job!

Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't intending to break the sound barrier. I was just coming home and noticed my speed.

Yes, it was in Atti mode. I had the wind at my back.

Was allowed on a golf course on the bay here in MD that is closed for the season. It was gusting 35-40 yesterday and I decided to go out anyway. Flying down a fairway with the wind gust I hit 58! I tired several time to break that 60 mark but never got it.

Cool! Post here if you manage to hit 60.

Does 72 MPH count? Guess not. It was in the back seat in my van on the freeway. :cool:

Reactions: jryser
Happyflyer said:
Does 72 MPH count? Guess not. It was in the back seat in my van on the freeway. :cool:

Mine was doing 80 on Interstate 25 today. ;)

Ha Ha :lol:

Attachments

• 80 MPH.jpg
    80 MPH.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 415
No fair.

ddublu said:
ShoreBird said:
Was allowed on a golf course on the bay here in MD that is closed for the season. It was gusting 35-40 yesterday and I decided to go out anyway. Flying down a fairway with the wind gust I hit 58! I tired several time to break that 60 mark but never got it.

Which course?

It was just Outside Ocean City on the bay side (611). I don't want to use the name since the owner was doing me a favor and I don't want to advertise that its cool for people to fly there because it's usually not.

Wow 60 mph , these things are amazing..........

A little side note - General Yeager signed my logbook and flew right wing with me when I was PIC in a B17 many years back. That pic brought back some nice memories. Andy "Bud" Anderson flew left wing. And we flew down the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Really fun!

Sent from my PT beating heart

A little side note - General Yeager signed my logbook and flew right wing with me when I was PIC in a B17 many years back. That pic brought back some nice memories. Andy "Bud" Anderson flew left wing. And we flew down the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Really fun!

Sent from my PT beating heart
I loathe the celebrity cult destroying the USA and I wouldn't cross the street to say hi to any of my favorite movie stars...BUT I'd run across a California freeway to shake the general's hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers