I have some questions

Reaction score
I am considering buying this drone and I have a few questions. My main question is about taking pictures and videos. What I want to know is will I am able to take pictures and videos when I'm in no service or wifi specifically in mountain area etc? Is it possible to still get pictures? I'm looking for a drone that can take pictures in spots where I have no service on my device. Any help would be appreciated!

I am considering buying this drone and I have a few questions. My main question is about taking pictures and videos. What I want to know is will I am able to take pictures and videos when I'm in no service or wifi specifically in mountain area etc? Is it possible to still get pictures? I'm looking for a drone that can take pictures in spots where I have no service on my device. Any help would be appreciated!
You don't need cell service to fly any of the Phantom line.

What about for taking pictures/videos?
The camera on the quad takes the pictures. If you're referring to the connection between your device and the quad, you still don't need service. The quad creates an ad-hoc wifi network that you join using your device. I recommend you do some more research on the Phantom line and the technologies they each use. GL

The camera on the quad takes the pictures. If you're referring to the connection between your device and the quad, you still don't need service. The quad creates an ad-hoc wifi network that you join using your device. I recommend you do some more research on the Phantom line and the technologies they each use. GL
Is it better to buy it with the camera Or the H3 3dgimbal? Will adding the H-3 3-D gimbal make it like the vision? Sorry I'm just trying to get advise about these as it will be my first one and I want to make the best decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers