I have FW 1.6.80, but aircraft claims 1.2.40+

Reaction score
Can anyone explain?
I have upgraded every new FW since I bought the drone this year. It started with FW 1.2.40 which was out of the box.
I am now on 1.6.80 (I have also successfully applied the CE to FCC wifi signal strengh patch).
But since the last few times I look in the About section in the DJI Go App it says: Version 1.2.40+
I know for sure that I upgraded to 1.6.80. I have also seen it in the same About screen.
So why all of a sudden this?

(I have formatted the SD card for recording many times, so nothing to see there I guess)...

Can anyone explain?
I have upgraded every new FW since I bought the drone this year. It started with FW 1.2.40 which was out of the box.
I am now on 1.6.80 (I have also successfully applied the CE to FCC wifi signal strengh patch).
But since the last few times I look in the About section in the DJI Go App it says: Version 1.2.40+
I know for sure that I upgraded to 1.6.80. I have also seen it in the same About screen.
So why all of a sudden this?

(I have formatted the SD card for recording many times, so nothing to see there I guess)...
Hi Have you seen much improvement with FCC patch? could the patch be responsible.

It was like this also before the patch. I just applied the patch. Havent flown yet. Raining now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.