I have 2 lots of green homelock flashes

Reaction score
All is well with my phantom and it flys good ect ect. How ever on start up it it warms up ect and then i get my 20 or so green home lock flashes and then maybe a green and a red flash or so and then another load of green home lock flashes again. Is this normal i think it has only done this since i turned on failsafe and the ioc in the naza assistance sofware but i could be wrong with that, it might have done this all the time i cant rmbr. Is this normal.

If you flip the sw1 and sw2 switches after the satellite lock on, you will get both red and yellow lights. After you flip the switches to the upper position the lights will go back to green. That is normal.

It is normal to get two sets of rapid green flashes. The first indicates course lock has been set (compass heading) the second set indicates home lock has been set (position to return home from GPS.) Sometimes these will happen one right after the other so you may not recognize the second set of flashes. When I am not certain that the home position has been recorded, I flip s2, the left hand switch between the lower two positions several times and this will reset home position.

I noticed this yesterday. Flew for the first time since enabling HL/CL and it did the fast green flash twice in a row. Tested using HL and wow that is so awesome! No more worrying when I lose sight of my bird. Messed up my first try because I switched to ATTI then HL and nothing happened. Forgot that HL works in GPS mode. Did it correctly and she flew right back home. Such an awesome feature!!!

syotr said:
It is normal to get two sets of rapid green flashes. The first indicates course lock has been set (compass heading) the second set indicates home lock has been set (position to return home from GPS.) Sometimes these will happen one right after the other so you may not recognize the second set of flashes. When I am not certain that the home position has been recorded, I flip s2, the left hand switch between the lower two positions several times and this will reset home position.

Hi, I have be watching the posts and thanks for the good advice you give. I'm only a new owner and having a great time so far, just a question with this post to apply this home lock is that in Phantom mode? Which I will be using for a fair amount of time until I become more proficient. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj