I hate to send it back but I am tired of messing with it.

Reaction score
Well I have decided to send it to DJI and let them play with it. They first want me to see what B&H Photo wants to do first. One of the biggest problem I have been having is rebinding this thing sometimes 4 to 5 times a day. B&H Photo said I am having to do this because of the area I am living in which it total BS. I told them how in the heck is this possible when I am in the middle of a field and miles from any type of interference. They said they looked up where I live and it happens all the time...lol. I must be a moe-ron. Part two of this is I have noticed the camera will swing up fine to the right but when it tries and go to the left I get a gimble error code. Now if I push it up with my finger it will go but it still gets to that one point and stops. Once it comes back down to the center level if I try and swing it back to the left same error code. I have updated, recalibrated, reinstalled, recalibrated the MUI....you name it I have tried it. According to DJI, all I need to do is send the camera back. B&H Photo will get back to me. It's their turn now. :roll:

Re: I hate to send it back but I am tired of messing with it

Hey Moe, if it is new, I would just ask B&H to send me a new one. You shouldn't have to be without your bird while they chase gremlins around. Good luck!

I am really sorry to hear about the problems you are having. Normally if a drone comes in more than once, I will always replace it. Sending it back to China will leave you without a copter for quite some time. If you have not sent it to China, get an RMA from B&H and send it back, afterwards PM me with all of your info.

Ya dude, just ask for an exchange. I wouldn't want to deal with a lemon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4