I got the 5.8 transmitter.

What was your final cost plus shipping?

I got the new remote too.. paired fine.. but the camera tilt doesn't work.. and when I go to cut off the UVA but pressing in and towards the middle like you always do when you cut it off.. that thing goes crazy, cut my foot when it started coming at me.. I guess the safest way to turn it off is just to put the left stick straight down. Anyone else having any of my issues?

Now the LED's aren't even showing up on the remote anymore after I updated!!!!! what the hell!!!!!

Dirty Bird said:
I'd guess it has something to do with the firmware update. Send a report to DJI so they know.

Right.. I would have better luck with contacting a dead president.

Dirty Bird said:
I would still report what happened. You are the second person I have seen today where the power LEDs aren't working.

Who was the first? what post is that? They were working prior to me updating the remote. My questions is - did the remote even need updating?

I suspect DJI pushed a product prior to having the software ready. I will bet a new RC Assistant will hit the site soon, allowing for proper firmware based on old and upgrade remote.

By chance do you remember the original firmware numbers on the RC before the upgrade?

I am in glendale az. The tilt dial would not control the camera but tech support walked me through it. You need to go into the app on phone or tablet and go to settings and re-bind the camera by scanning the qr code on the pv2 + and it works great.
phaz

I posted the other LEDs not working. It worked out of the box but stopped after the update.
The battery charges fully but no LEDs. Also, I can't get the trainer to be recognized by 2 different simulator programs.
Basically I have a $119 camera tilt dial.
Any suggestions on how to get the LEDs back??

Is the movement on the tilt a "jerky" screen to dial conversion or is it "smooth"?
(I looked and have not seen any one mention that yet, or might have missed it)
A long shot, maybe light now is out and turns on when power gets lower on transmitter?
(if they went with one firmware update hopefully they will be restored with a bug fixed one later)

-Tomas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers