I got my upgraded transmitter for Christmas.......

Reaction score
..that's the good news. ( thanks Amazon for 2 day prime) However there is not one shred of information on how to get the gimble to respond to the side wheel. Is this something everyone just knows how to do?

I did know enough to bind my new transmitter to my P2, and it seems to respond Ok. I have not actually flown it yet.

Would it kill someone to include a small piece of paper in the box to indicate what needs to be done?

Calibrate in the Phantom Assistant application at the same time you calibrate the sticks. On that same page, roll the tilt wheel through its full range too. Don't forget to click "calibrate".

Attachments

• Phantomasst.png
    Phantomasst.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 458
Hotrod said:
..that's the good news. ( thanks Amazon for 2 day prime) However there is not one shred of information on how to get the gimble to respond to the side wheel. Is this something everyone just knows how to do?

I did know enough to bind my new transmitter to my P2, and it seems to respond Ok. I have not actually flown it yet.

Would it kill someone to include a small piece of paper in the box to indicate what needs to be done?

Putting instructions in the box would make too much sense, not DJI's strong point. The best instructions I've seen were by Moparbob at:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29063&start=40

I used his instructions twice on two separate occasions and it worked perfectly. Good luck. The wheel is sweeeeeeet!

I also got the new TX (because I ordered it for my wife to give me :D ) for Christmas. I had a screen shot of the instructions and after binding the TX to the Phanton, I followed these and it worked perfect. Thanks to the OP.

c828105f5e74773a36da85e4c1af40d4_zps7185ee6f.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic