I got my brick in the mail today

Reaction score
My battery appears to be DOA, so I contact support.. what part of this is not understandable?

You are chatting with Phantom_Alen
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
Hello, thanks for contacting DJI. You can reach us by:
E-mail to: [email protected]
Send an e-mail containing your name, phone number, location, product Serial Number, and brief description of your issue, and our service team will contact you as soon as possible. DJI regional offices during local working hours:
North America:
Call +1 (818) 235-0789, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm PST, or e-mail [email protected]
EU Member Countries:
Call +49 (0) 9747-9304200, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Central Europe time, or e-mail [email protected]
Japan:
E-mail [email protected]
If you have any pre-sales questions about DJI products before you buy, please write to us at [email protected], and we will respond shortly.

Thank you!

DJI
17:42:59
Hello, The charger that came with my Phantom Pro3 appears to not be working. I just got my P3 Pro in the mail today

Hi

what is wrong with that ?

I plug the battery in and nothing lights up. I plug the controlller in and it lights up to charge

17:44:51
how about the battery capacity now ?

1 bar

over 95%?

17:45:51
can you try to open the battery to charge ?

to see what will happen

Open the battery to charge? Its the battery for the Phantom, I connect it and nothing happens..

17:47:37
yes

nothing happens?

Ok, please explain how I should "open" the battery, it is sealed in the plastic cradle.

17:48:53
I am sorry

power on

I tried powering the battery on, pressing once and a second time for 2 seconds, one bar and the red light turn on. It was connected for 2 hours, still one bar. After 10 minutes the led lights turn off.

17:50:19
can you power on it now ?

Yes. Red light on the button turn on and one singular green bar illuminate.

17:51:46
can you insert it to the drone and link your rc and app

May I please speat to a tech that has a clear understanding of the CHARGER

17:53:21
亲, 欢迎您访问,目前咨询客户较多,可能不能及时回复您,请您稍等片刻,我们将在最短时间内为您服务。Auto_Reply:Thank you for contacting us. Please wait a moment because of the large amount of consumers. We will provide our service as soon as possible, thank you for understanding.

can you contact our office in the usa ?

17:54:27
Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
In order to provide you with the fastest and most effective service, our Support Team in LA is taking charge of the after-sales service for customers from North America. If you need any support concerning the product, please feel free to contact our North American regional office for help.
The contacts of our North American regional office are as follow:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
We apologize if this change has caused any inconvenience to you and really appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Thank you for choosing DJI.
Best Regards,
DJI Support Team

17:56:59
can the battery power the drone up now ?

Power up the craft with the battery. let the battery drain as much as possible and see if that clears the error.

They're Chinese and probably running everything you say through Google translate LOL

Another case of OE and rush to judgement.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I had almost the same issue after i received my P3P today, when i charged the battery the LED blinks from LED 1 to LED 2(Left-Right), but after a couple of seconds the LED sequence suddenly stops and the LED 4 the one closest to the LED status indicator starts to blink 3 times and it did that in the next 45 minutes, when i checked the battery it didnt charged at all, i dont know what causing it but i had found a solution to charge it.

1st: remove your charging connection and make sure the LED on the battery is off or not blinking.
2nd: press the button on your battery once, and press it again and hold to turn on the battery
3rd: while the battery is on, plug your charging connection.

Those steps should force your battery to enter into a charging mode and the LEDs sequence should blink normaly(left-right)

Another case of OE and rush to judgement.

It was not operator error, I followed the "leaflet" of a getting started guide that accompanied the unit. Perhaps you assume too much in your callus judgement. I'm sure it was pretty clear I just pulled the unit from the box that came in the mail and was doing my initial charge, which is outlined in the leaflet in the box. I'm sorry we can't all be all knowing as you apparently are.

Reactions: Louis_Eng
So the battery is charging to full after you let it drain to zero?
Yes, Blades solution worked, the battery only had one bar out of the box. Pluged it into the craft till the one bar left was blinking, powered it down and connected to the charger. It fully charged in less than an hour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.