I found something that i am excided about. Deploy. It is mapping ap

Reaction score
I found something that really interest me. you can map any area that you choose. The ap is deploy. it is a drone plotting ap. You set up you P4 with your djigo ap after everything is ok you turn off the djigo ap and turn on the deploy ap. it will allow you to lay out any area on the map. it will set you up automatically. when you start it it goes through the course taking pictures as it go's and when finished it returns to where it took off from. I have a mini4 without gps. can you inform me how i may i use this ap with maybe another gps device with me.

tks

Last edited:
I found something that really interest me. you can map any area that you choose. The ap is deploy. it is a drone plotting ap. You set up you P4 with your djigo ap after everything is ok you turn off the djigo ap and turn on the deploy ap. it will allow you to lay out any area on the map. it will set you up automatically. when you start it it goes through the course taking pictures as it go's and when finished it returns to where it took off from. I have a mini4 without gps. can you inform me how i may i use this ap with maybe another gps device with me.

tks
I have come top prefer Litchi for autonomous flight. It does all of that, as does Autopilot. I like the ability to design a waypoint mission on my computer, at my leisure, and have the mission immediately populate to all my mobile devices.

Reactions: snowghost
The deploy takes about 300 photos over a 5 acres, you then up load them to deploy.com and it will change them to one photo of the five acres. I might do it In my Samsung in stead of iPad. However I just saw where it wants you to plug the deploy app into your controller. That makes me feel better about using the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj