I found a great, compact drone backpack

Reaction score
Even though the DJI Phantom 4 comes with a carrying case, I wanted an easier way to carry it around without anyone knowing it was a drone, I'm sure many people have this problem.

I found a backpack on sale from and original price of $130 down to $65, its called the Atomik RC Universal Drone Backpack. Its very light, portable, and also protective. Although this backpack won't let you carry around your DSLR with you, it's perfect for just your drone which is what most people plan on taking with them on trips. You may be able to squeeze a GoPro in the front pocket!

This backpack fits my drone, 2 extra batteries (you may be able to fit more than just 2), my charger, propellers, the controller, extra lenses, and extra cords just perfectly.

Here is the link to purchase: https://amzn.com/B00W536W9I

If you are interested in looking at it more in depth before purchasing, I did a short review of the outside and insides of the backpack so that you can get a better feel for what it looks like.

Here is the link to my video:

Reactions: dtviewer
i dont know why these backpacks cost greater than $30. they are all made in china and not even made of unobtainium.
myself, i got a nice hard case back pack for around $60 from amazon too. my friend got his for $90 with a different logo but exactly the same otherwise.

Reactions: Falcon900

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj