I finally got a Mavic Pro

Reaction score
I thought I would be sent one forever ago for review but that never happened but I walked into Best Buy today to do a little Christmas shopping and they have the entire area above Best Buy when you walk in like a store size mural that says "Mavic Pro Is Here" (Burbank store) so I said to the some kid that was there "Hey, so do you have the Mavic?"

He said yes, we got four. Last time he said he got 2 and they were gone literally the second they put them out.

I said "Can I have one" and he said "sure". His manager overheard this and said "no, we can't sell it", and to shorten what I said, it was basically "awwww, come on man" and so he did.

I bought it, brought it home and then I couldn't get myself to open it. All of a sudden, I was thinking to myself "Do I really need another prosumer version of UAS that will ok be better, smaller, etc" but I couldn't get myself to waste another grand plus all the extras for something that I have about 5 versions of in some form or another. Now, I understand that this is a small version and that's a big selling point but not enough for me to want to keep it.

Moral of the story: I have a brand new unopened Mavic Pro with receipt and full warranty from Best Buy.

If anyone wants it, PM an offer. I'm going to sleep on it but I don't think I'm keeping it.

Lol, by the way, I still also have a Yuneec Typhoon H with two batteries (no wand) that has never seen an inch of the ground without my hands.

Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen