I [don't] have approval to fly above 500m, but is it possible?

climb or drive to the summit of a 10,000ft mountain then just launch your drone from there

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why do Canadians have to ruin everything? The property owners do NOT control the airspace. Idiots
As a Canadian, I am more than a little offended that you would paint all of us with the same same brush. I don't slander you because you're ex-military.

How about everyone stops the personal attacks here. We are above this. No good will come of it and the thread will get locked.

Takes two to argue. Doesn't matter who started it, a mod can stop it and nobody wins.

Debating differing opinions on reasonable subjects is one thing. Going personal about things that have no good ending is another and will lead only to bans, ignores, hurt feelings and locked threads.

Has the OP even ever come back to this thread? He's only ever posted 3 times (I think in this thread only). We might just want to consider the initial post pointless and move on.

Reactions: BigAl07
Actually it is NOT a "violation" of existing FAA regulations to fly above 400 ft. It is actually a recommendation, not a statute, regulation, or law. Please do not provide misinformation.

In the aviation industry, people share information for the benefit of others. The OP's unwillingness to offer any information underscores the likelihood that they have no such authorization.

And considering that the FAA considers it a violation of existing regulations to breach the 400ft limit, it is very much within my right to interrogate and question a request to do so. So thank you for your opinion but I will keep asking until I am satisfied with the answer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj