I created a teardown / rebuild tutorial for the P3 Adv/Pro

Reaction score
Hello Phantom Pilots,

I have used this forum many times to solve problems with my Phantoms, this is my first time posting though. I wanted to give something back to the community so I created a guide meant to help someone who needs to disassemble their Phantom for maintenance and would like the steps broken down with hi res pictures.

Here is the teardown tutorial: Phantom 3 Professional Rebuild

Let me know if this is helpful and if there is anything I could do to make it better.

Thank you! Let's fly!

Hello Phantom Pilots,

I have used this forum many times to solve problems with my Phantoms, this is my first time posting though. I wanted to give something back to the community so I created a guide meant to help someone who needs to disassemble their Phantom for maintenance and would like the steps broken down with hi res pictures.

Here is the teardown tutorial: Phantom 3 Professional Rebuild

Let me know if this is helpful and if there is anything I could do to make it better.

Thank you! Let's fly!
An excellent piece of work!!:)

+1

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very nice! The only thing missing, although touched upon briefly, is separating the shell halves. That is a major step.

Yeah you are so right. That is probably the most challenging single step. There are some good youtube videos on how to do that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31