I crashed bad

Reaction score
My gimbal still works although I'm missing the top piece. (Not sure what it's called) I see I can pick up a new p3 pro she'll for $59, not sure if I can just replace the missing pieces or get a new gimbal. If I decide we can't fix it ourselves, does anyone have a good suggestion where I can send it in for repair?

Attachments

• 1460412757486.jpg
    1460412757486.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 549
  • 1460412795715.jpg
    1460412795715.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 517
A motor mount screw tore out of the frame, and I can't find the battery yet. I appreciate the input.

Looks like a gimbal saver / protector would be the piece or pieces that you may need in addition to the shell.

They are aftermarket CNC Aluminum pieces that go over the gimbal to protect it. Link Below

Google

For a crashed P3, if it still works and flies, I would just tape up the hole. I've had a couple crashes but I have the gimbal guard and also the saver listed above. As long as it flies like normal, just go for it. Be sure to check the camera mounting plate for cracks, I always carry a spare these days.
Amazon.com: Carbon Fiber Camera Guard for Phantom 3: Camera & Photo

Amazon.com: BTG Parts for DJI Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Carbon Fiber Gimbal Vibration Isolator Plate + Damping Rubber Balls & Anti-drop Pins Kit (Not compatible with Phantom 3 Standard): Toys & Games

My gimbal still works although I'm missing the top piece. (Not sure what it's called) I see I can pick up a new p3 pro she'll for $59, not sure if I can just replace the missing pieces or get a new gimbal. If I decide we can't fix it ourselves, does anyone have a good suggestion where I can send it in for repair?

you may also try this guy.. he posts a lot on RC groups.. he offers parts for gimbal repair.. and also offers repair services at good price.. He can offer parts + repair as mentioned in this thread below.. Check out this thread and his youtube videos (links below).

DJI Phantom 3 Gimbal Repair Kit - RC Groups

A lot of time item in Amazon market place is a lot higher then what you can get from eBay if you are willing to look around a bit

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I also crashed my P3A recently and am having some gimbal and camera issues. Since P3S is so cheap these days ($500), I am thinking of buying one and changing my P3A gimbal/camera assembly with the one from P3S. Are they compatible?

I also crashed my P3A recently and am having some gimbal and camera issues. Since P3S is so cheap these days ($500), I am thinking of buying one and changing my P3A gimbal/camera assembly with the one from P3S. Are they compatible?
dont do it just save up for the advanced.lightbride is much better

They are not compatible.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj