I crashed:( and now have problem ith gimble, help apreciated.

DJI are the cheaters, with poor service and bad quality control! How about DJI release a product that is as per its specifications and does not have defects.

- Horizon issue
- Gimbal Issue
- Range Issue
- Battery Issue
- Camera pixalation issue
- IMU issue
- Motor issues

Reactions: Jussaguy
I'm gonna say this again. Try to understand it.

I DO NOT NEED TO LIE TO GET A NEW P4 in Cali at two different stores. I can WALK IN AND SAY IT CRASHED and ask him if he would give me another and he would. (Reminder that we are talking about someone else. I've never crashed a drone that wast toy, badly anyway).

Do you know how I know this? Because I JUST bought a brand new iPad Pro. The big one three days ago and my daughter dropped it.

Shattered everywhere. Brought it to him and didn't even need to ask. Not even a repair. He gave me a new one.

Maybe these things don't happen to you because of Karma? Poor big old labor camp, environment destroyer and owner of all the money and pay no taxes multi national multi billion (almost trillion) company but screw you man for exchanging your little toy that they are willing to give you.

This is literally your logic. Ha! Too funny if it wasn't true and about to be followed by about 90% of this board followed by me getting banned.
If you think its not stealing or dishonest, how about giving me the address of the store that gave you a new iPad pro? Im sure the store would love to know they have dishonest staff working for them.
At your age, one would expect you to have more sense.

well lets see my drones are tax right off am a business owner so can due what I like fly with a lot of people around area great bunch of guys help a lot of people on here with answers lost a drone into gulf of mexico didn't fly back to home sucked it up as my mistake and bought another one
This is the most awesome paragraph ever written!

Reactions: Van Wilder
pl2nsHw.gif

f00.gif

56539306.jpg

Reactions: Jussaguy
If you think its not stealing or dishonest, how about giving me the address of the store that gave you a new iPad pro? Im sure the store would love to know they have dishonest staff working for them.
At your age, one would expect you to have more sense.
What are you talking about?

Actually I would have ZERO problem giving you that info if you were not you.

I usually actually buy apple care but i decided not to. And because the cost for Apple to replace rather than return iPad screens, they always give you a new unit unlike the phones, he just acted as if I had apple care (which I didn't) and he knew that my daughter dropped it.

Do you think I told him it spontaneously combusted? Lol.

No, I told him my daughter dropped it and how much can you fix it for me for? Please give me a good deal, that thing was so expensive.

Then he came back and gave me a brand new replacement about three minutes later. I went home and if it happened today, he would do it again! Did your hair just go up?

I would not commit fraud, nor would I lie (maybe I would stretch the truth in the right situation) but the fact is that you don't realize how transparent you are. We know you don't really care about what we are doing which is actually nothing. You want praise for being the righteous Christian!!! What a good Christian you are by throwing empty rocks at me, and this other guy calling us frauds and thieves with absolutely no reason to back that.

Look, you are a great wonderful person. I bask in your wisdom, grace and good will to others and wish I could be more like you not just for me but to make this world a better place. Now I will stop responding to you.

But to the guy that broke his P4, if you live in Cali, PM me, I'll put you in touch with a store manager if you're in SoCal that I PROMISE will exchange it without a question if you are within a week of the return period.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update on that. I myself have not bothered with the details on DJI Care. Our dealership does not deal directly with DJI regarding that product other than online with DJI and it's store. Does it say in the go app during registration that you have 48 hours to purchase the care? I have not seen this yet unless it was entered in the last go app update 2.7.2. for IOS. Interesting.
Its definitely 48 hours after activation and it says it on the information all over the DJI website. I was one of the idiots that couldn't wait and bought one from Apple before it had an app and so I didn't activate it until they released the P4 official and then I bought DJI Care. I at first wasn't going to, and TBH i think it was 72 hours after that I bought mine with no trouble but I wouldn't count on that.

It might now tell you in the app but I knew it and don't remember where I learned it from. Probably the website. I always read everything. Can be annoying but sometimes useful.

This thread gets interesting by the moment. A battle of wits! LOL!!
That was the biggest insult I've ever had if you are including me vs DDR or whatever. ;)

I would like to think I have not have had to even use wit. Just sort of being honest and holding up a mirror tends to scare those kind of people more. :confused:

Beers in hand with some popcorn following this entertaining thread

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
Beers in hand with some popcorn following this entertaining thread

Meh. My involvement in it is over unless it's for a useful purpose.

If it wouldn't make this whole thread confusing, I would go back and delete each of my posts.

I had a rough day and I let one of my annoyances get to me.

like he said he crashed it I got a lot of hassle for telling him to learn on a smaller one first. no it isn't right to try and cheat the company for your mistake if that is how you live your life then karma will come back to haunt you , suck it up and just buy another one lesson learned be a man and don't listen to people trying to scam apple

Reactions: snowghost
like he said he crashed it I got a lot of hassle for telling him to learn on a smaller one first. no it isn't right to try and cheat the company for your mistake if that is how you live your life then karma will come back to haunt you , suck it up and just buy another one lesson learned be a man and don't listen to people trying to scam apple
You work for DJI?
Why you insisted he suck it up !?

If it is 100% his fault, he might still be able to get a exchange from a (understanding manager) from Apple Store!

If it crash( still partly his fault) but p4 OAS is suppose to keep this kind of accident from happening, I think he have the right to get a exchange specially if it is still within return period!

You have any problem with that?

lets see I lost one due to a fly away which was my fault to windy out did I complain or try and get dji to replace it no not at all his was pilot fault not drone should he get a replacement no suck it up buy a car and crash it understanding manager should replace it get real now you claim p4 is suppose to prevent it from crashing don't think so a lot of new pilots wreck there drones that is why you should try out smaller one before you get a expensive one would you buy your 16 kid a Ferrari for first car no way only if you have more money than brains

lets see I lost one due to a fly away which was my fault to windy out did I complain or try and get dji to replace it no not at all his was pilot fault not drone should he get a replacement no suck it up buy a car and crash it understanding manager should replace it get real now you claim p4 is suppose to prevent it from crashing don't think so a lot of new pilots wreck there drones that is why you should try out smaller one before you get a expensive one would you buy your 16 kid a Ferrari for first car no way only if you have more money than brains

I am not sure exactly what and how this accident happen, but OAS is there to prevent some of this type of accident from happening!

Take your example, say you lost your 2wk old quad to a fly away on a windy day, but let's say one of the main reason is GPS in your quad is suppose to bring it home as you click RTH, but somehow the GPS receiver doesn't work and it just fly to never never land or head toward the nearest tree instead. Do You just suck it up or do you found the log and show defective produce and try to get a replacement.

well if it had a problem sure going to find out what but he never said or mention he had a problem so it was pilot era in that case u have to just suck it up and move on not try and get something free for what you caused but he didn't say try and get a free replacement people on here blew it out of context

and then same idiot noob goes and tells people it is okay to fly in state parks some people should just learn about what Is going on before replying

here is mine in never never land rth couldn't bring it home
2016-03-28 16.04.00.jpg

Man your posts are the hardest ever to decrypt! You should work for the Navy.

Reactions: Fitcherama

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav