I can't reset my remote controller

MGN

Reaction score
Hello , I am new in the foro , I had a phantom 4 drone and I can't reset the remote controll , I saw videos in YouTube , but it's the same error , I made all of video show press all bottons but nothing happens.
Thanks for your help!!

Could you elaborate a bit more on the issue? What exactly do you mean by "reset" the controller? And what is the error?

By 'reset', do you mean you cannot turn it on, or is it on, and you cannot turn it off?

When , Swich on the RC , the first light is in red , and 3 flashing.and when pass two minutes sound " beeps".
And the drone the light near the USB port its red too, the position lights are two reds and two orange flashing.
Excuse my technical English.

What you describe indicates that all is working properly, but your remote is not linking with your copter. That is what the lights you describe would suggest. The beeping is to remind you that the remote is turned on in case you forgot to shut it down, and it will do this automatically after sitting idle for a while.

I suggest you search YouTube for a video describing how to link the remote to the copter and try this next. I will look on YouTube now as well, and place a link here in a moment.

Hope it helps. Let us know.

Thanks for the link video , I done , but nothing .
Open the ap , and when select "ok " , for linking , not happens anything.
Thank you very much , for your time!!!!

I assume you have taken something and pushed in the link button that is on the p4.
It's the red light u speak of near USB port on AC. Turn on both remote and AC and use some small enuf to fit hole and press in. You should feel the "click".
Hope you get it soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav