i can't find the wires that connect to camera on my P3P

Reaction score
I have a P3P that has no camera. i want to buy a camera. all how-to's online show how to install gimbal ect, but nothing ever shows you how put the wires on that clamp to the camera on. the wires that come out of the body of the copter. they're cut off on mine. I can't find where to buy them either. any help would be amazing!!!! I attached a photo. thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_5909.JPG
    IMG_5909.JPG
    608.4 KB · Views: 378
Search eBay for dji phantom 3 part 42 and that's the wire set then u needs to open up the drone and change out that cut wire and then u can mount the gimbal mount and then connect your wires and hopefully that's all u need to get u up and running
Here's a pic show u how it's suppose to look from below. Good luck

Attachments

• 1463875130566.jpg
    1463875130566.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 330
Search YouTube for how to open up the drone body and be patient and have fun doing it

Search YouTube for how to open up the drone body and be patient and have fun doing it
i have. i guess ill just have to find those wires? the video i watched showed the top coming off. those wires are at the bottom, but either way... i don't know what they're called or where to find them.

find them... meaning i need to by new ones...

That wire is from the top and routes to the bottom. If u don't wanna do that kinda job there's a guy here on the board named hunch pm him he does great work and has a really good reputation on this board. He's very reasonable

If u want the wire set just search eBay for " Dji phantom 3 Part 42 and that is 2 cables u need is in that set wires will cost us no more than 15$ shipped

That wire is from the top and routes to the bottom. If u don't wanna do that kinda job there's a guy here on the board named hunch pm him he does great work and has a really good reputation on this board. He's very reasonable
i'll do it, but I'm still missing an important answer to a question lol.... where do i buy them? i can't find them online. i don't know what they're called.

Reactions: Mikebo22
I have the wires you need. $20 plus shipping. $25 total. If u are near Orlando I would help you put it together. Opening the shell is a *****.

I have the wires you need. $20 plus shipping. $25 total. If u are near Orlando I would help you put it together. Opening the shell is a *****.
I ordered off eBay. I'm gonna give a shot. If I was near you I would definitely hit u up. I'm not. I watched a tutorial on opening up. The guy said it was tough. He used a butter knife to pop open each side. I guess the frame kinda snaps in together??

very tough. Start at the motor ends and put credit cards in the slots as u go around. If u don't it will just snap back together. Take your time.

Reactions: Mikebo22

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4