I can't believe we can't find batteries?

OP's gripe was over a month ago....someone decided to resurrect it.

The battery issue isn't as dire as it was back in May :D

2nd battery really cuts down the wait time. I have 4 so I don't want at all. After 1 put back on charge and by the time I finish flying the other three the 1st is ready but I am usually not. Just same the batteries are.
Not exactly as you have just described. I also have 4 batteries and when I finish flying - first battery is too hot to be charged. You have to wait like 15 minutes to charge it.

I got 4 dedicated chargers, just charging one battery makes the charger almost too hot to touch, I can't imagine what it would do with 3 of them connected.

Charger is getting too hot when its sitting flat on couch. Turn it on its side

I have been looking for over a month for batterys but no where in sweden sells them.

It is so annoying.

You could probably order from a UK dealer.
Try Buzzflyer or quadcopters.co.uk
I know they both have stock.
The xtra postage will hurt though.
Thanks but no dice.

Shortly after I ordered it they cancelled it since they cannot ship lipo. Now I will have to see how long it takes for my money to be refunded

And sure as hell I am not ordering from dji directly I do not want a repeat of that.

I gess I will have to wait a while for local to get stock and the best they are saying is end of next month

Reactions: Advexure
Do you ship to sweden and it will have to wait until the refund has gone through anyway

We do ship to Sweden. Simply add everything you need to your Shopping Cart and you will be able to use the Shipping Calculator to look at all of the different international options that we offer. The most recommended is DHL Express.

Thanks. Just ordered 3 of them and one quite awesome backpack they've there (the limited one).

To the other question, they seem to ship world wide.

Thank you for your order. That will ship out as soon as the GPC Backpacks begin arriving in this week.

We most definitely ship worldwide! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj