i can need some helpfull advice with my videos

Reaction score
so here we go .. i have a youtube channel called phantom boy. i (try) do aerial videos with my phantom 3 professional. iam not good . i have to learn a lot . can you people please give me some advice how i get better making videos with my drone and which video edit software do you suggest ? and any other ideas for my youtube channel

Phantom Boy

(of course your are free to subscribe to my channel ill would be very thankful it is so hard to gain views and subs, you can later comment to my videos)

some videos..
quick fly around my hood
worlds bridest bridge
windsurf paradise
luxury yacht (club)

Last edited:
Can u tell me ur camera settings thanks! Im rilly bad wid night vids if u hv any suggestions thatll b great. For sunny days wts ur best settings? Thanks phantom boy

Reactions: copterfan
Can u tell me ur camera settings thanks! Im rilly bad wid night vids if u hv any suggestions thatll b great. For sunny days wts ur best settings? Thanks phantom boy

uhh.... do you have a phantom 3 ? believe my camera settings are not good :) i use a lg4 mobile phone the screen is small it is not a big tablet screen. i have difficulties with the screen :)
i just adjust the brightness settings on the controller and i use different modes like "beach mode" when i film the sea.. you can choose that on the application . there are different modes.

i hoped i could helpled you little bit..........

so here we go .. i have a youtube channel called phantom boy. i (try) do aerial videos with my phantom 3 professional. iam not good . i have to learn a lot . can you people please give me some advice how i get better making videos with my drone and which video edit software do you suggest ? and any other ideas for my youtube channel

Phantom Boy

(of course your are free to subscribe to my channel ill would be very thankful it is so hard to gain views and subs, you can later comment to my videos)

some videos..
worlds bridest bridge
windsurf paradise
luxury yacht (club)

One thing for sure you picked the wrong name for your productions. Now people really want to subscribe to videos there is a subscribe button next to your YouTube avatar so drop all the subscribe crap out of your videos as they are very distracting.

One thing for sure you picked the wrong name for your productions. Now people really want to subscribe to videos there is a subscribe button next to your YouTube avatar so drop all the subscribe crap out of your videos as they are very distracting.

"One thing for sure you picked the wrong name for your productions" Why :( ?

i thought for people that dont know how to subscribe it is a little help to put a subscribe anotation :)
but i will follow your hint and remove then when i go back home after 1-2 days iam on vacation.

any other suggestions :)

thank you

"One thing for sure you picked the wrong name for your productions" Why :( ?

i thought for people that dont know how to subscribe it is a little help to put a subscribe anotation :)
but i will follow your hint and remove then when i go back home after 1-2 days iam on vacation.

any other suggestions :)

thank you

The reason I said Phantom Boy for your productions was the wrong name is because there is a movie by that name and yours isn't that unique.

The reason I said Phantom Boy for your productions was the wrong name is because there is a movie by that name and yours isn't that unique.
thats right..it is not a huge famous movie and i have already taken that name ................

did you resolved your problem ? or anyone can help him maybe....
@aaronrivera

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20