I broke my remote

Reaction score
Hi, today I just tried to move my antenna but I broke it....
Does someone knows how to fix it ?

I can't go over 120 meters or 90 meters :/
I hope someone knows :)
b0ce7b5564579a64176b43a14730bb0a.jpg

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was thinking the same thing in a "what if" scenario. I started looking around but could not find the antenna assy. anywhere. Who has it ?

Just the antenna is broken I can't fly my bird anymore

This is an easy fix. Those two little pins on the side of the base of the antenna move out. Push them out with a small flat screwdriver. Slide the antenna back into place and push the pins back in from the outside in. If you did not break the antenna or base you should be good to go. Do not pull on the the antenna wire. This wire is very thin and will either break or or come out of the fitting at the end inside the remote. Bigger problem then. But repairable if you have the eyesight and patience.

Thank you for your answer :),

Yep but the antenna came out now :/

That's suck

Should I upgrade like a kit dbs or lvpfr ?

If you can buy the antenna, which I have not found one yet. The fitting is a very tiny connector at the end of the wire and connects to the board. The connector has a small dab of glue(?) I think on top of it to hold it in place from accidentally being knock off. You will have to remove that and replace the antenna wire that I would assume would come with a new antenna. I broke mine a couple of weeks ago. I played hell getting it back together. I would also like to purchase a spare antenna for mine.

As for upgrading the antenna?, don't know about that. I have never done it so I can't help you there. I don't see it as being a hard thing to accomplish.

If you do locate someone that is selling replacement antennas, I would like to know as well.

If you can buy the antenna, which I have not found one yet. The fitting is a very tiny connector at the end of the wire and connects to the board. The connector has a small dab of glue(?) I think on top of it to hold it in place from accidentally being knock off. You will have to remove that and replace the antenna wire that I would assume would come with a new antenna. I broke mine a couple of weeks ago. I played hell getting it back together. I would also like to purchase a spare antenna for mine.

As for upgrading the antenna?, don't know about that. I have never done it so I can't help you there. I don't see it as being a hard thing to accomplish.

If you do locate someone that is selling replacement antennas, I would like to know as well.
I recently had the same thing happen to mine. I only got to fly it once! The antenna on the standard seems to be very fragile. No one has the exact replacement antenna unless you can buy it used from someone on here. I could not find a direct replacement anywhere. So your choices are basically get a similar antenna off amazon or ebay that requires you to modify your antenna mount, or take this an an opportunity to upgrade to the ITELITE or other long range antennas. I chose the latter option and it's worked great. A new controller is around $130 bucks, so I just put that money toward a DBS ITELITE and i've been happy with my choice. Sorry about your antenna. Best of luck!

I recently had the same thing happen to mine. I only got to fly it once! The antenna on the standard seems to be very fragile. No one has the exact replacement antenna unless you can buy it used from someone on here. I could not find a direct replacement anywhere. So your choices are basically get a similar antenna off amazon or ebay that requires you to modify your antenna mount, or take this an an opportunity to upgrade to the ITELITE or other long range antennas. I chose the latter option and it's worked great. A new controller is around $130 bucks, so I just put that money toward a DBS ITELITE and i've been happy with my choice. Sorry about your antenna. Best of luck!
Hi,

Firstly thank you for your answer... But I have a question does the ITELITE is great ?? Is it working with the Dji bag ?
Can I have a link about the ITELITE ?
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi,

Firstly thank you for your answer... But I have a question does the ITELITE is great ?? Is it working with the Dji bag ?
Can I have a link about the ITELITE ?
Thank you
I think the ITELITE is great, and from what I read on these forums, so does almost everyone. It will definitely extend your range. As far as the backpack, I don't know. I don't have one and I'm currently looking for a backpack/case that will work well for my purposes. I would assume you could take the antenna off and it would fit in your backpack, but I'd like to find one that accomodates the controller with the ITELITE attached.

I did the ITELITE mod. No, the controller no longer fits in the DJI case with the unit attached. It would if I took the mod off.

I just bought the ITE-DBS01_v.1, it should be good :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.