I bought myself a new ph3p and found out something weird

Reaction score
I bought myself a new phantom 3 pro, from UK amazon (i'm from europe). I found out there is no CE sticker (CE 1313 Rohs).
How so? What does that mean? I've seen boxes of a few drones and they've all had this sticker...I haven't opened the box yet because i want to make sure everything is fine without that sticker. Everything else seems ok when inspecting the box from the outside...

You can see a picture of this box and a pic of my previous advanced drone...

Thank you for the answers in advance!

Attachments

• 20160410_125924.jpg
    20160410_125924.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 636
  • 20160506_193733.jpg
    20160506_193733.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 584
Ahhh, they ran out of stickers at that particular factory?

Hi Anthony, I bought my P3P from an approved dealer in the UK at the end of May 2015 and there was no CE sticker on the box. So, I would have no concerns with your boxed P3P. Just fly it. ;)

p3p-box.jpg

Thanks guys!
Does it maybe mean it's just some old boxed phantom? There is only one version of phantom 3 pro though right?

Well they did update an update last year to a slightly different style motor.

No

They are just as good, whats in the box maybe different from whats inside.
New motors are very slightly quieter.

Hi

Have purchased in April 2016 my P3A and collected from one of their stores , big multiple electronics dealer. I live in France and clearly labelled CE. Had the later motors and tx controller gl 300c rx acft w322b.
Just information for you I am a newbie so would not tell you what to do. Had mine come with older motors it would have gone straight back to the store. Believe newer motors started in Sept. 2015.
Safe flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Honestly, this topic has been discussed numerous times and yes, been beaten to death. If you wish to drive yourself crazy, just do a search either on this site or on any search engine. You'll regret doing such so I'd suggest just flying and enjoying it.

Reactions: snowghost
I have new and old motors. I like the older ones better. Fly it.
I have old motors, nothing to compare with, have no choice except to love them as they are giving me continuous service.

I have old motors, nothing to compare with, have no choice except to love them as they are giving me continuous service.

Ditto. Old motors, old shell and no issues. Don't fly it too much since getting the P4 though. Now those motors are nicer :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj