I bit the bullet and bought a Phantom 3 extended warranty

I never knew that about AMEX. So if something you buy is damaged within the 90 days do you contact AMEX to file a claim?
Not any more. I crashed my P3P and it was totaled and their coverage reads not covered in the course of play. If it was run over by a car while grounded they would have covered it. The limit is $1000 per claim.

Not any more. I crashed my P3P and it was totaled and their coverage reads not covered in the course of play. If it was run over by a car while grounded they would have covered it. The limit is $1000 per claim.

Not that I would encourage insurance fraud in anyway but let me understand this correctly... if I totaled my P3P and then I accidentally back the car over it then AMEX Assurance may cover it (up to $1,000) depending on how much detail I give them? :p

Not that I would encourage insurance fraud in anyway but let me understand this correctly... if I totaled my P3P and then I accidentally back the car over it then AMEX Assurance may cover it (up to $1,000) depending on how much detail I give them? :p
The problem is you don't know this if this is first time you ever filed a claim like this and then when it's denied they tell you and show you the "damaged in course of play" exclusion. And they do ask exactly what happened both written and verbally.
So you're right it's the detail in your response that matters.

Anyone can put up a webpage to take your $250 in exchange for some great promises. It's a good business. You send them money, they give you nothing right now.

You do realize that just a few months ago, this was some random dude's personal website, right? What makes you think he's going to just keep fixing Phantoms in a year?

If you want to cover your quad, there are 3 ways to do it;
- B&H square trade. ONLY B&H. They have a special square trade policy that no one else has.
- Your insurance company. You can add personal articles to your policy.
- Actually approach a real insurance company.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair