I am out?

Reaction score
Lost compass today for some strange weird reason. I have flown over this area 100's of times and nothing is different. It went straight into the ground, not sure what can be done with it. For sure it needs a shell, a motor, and an LED light for one of the rear arms. oh and the camera is a bit screwed. If anyone can point me to the right direction for the parts or give me an offer on the dang thing.

G

$799 will get you a "new" P3P, sell yours for parts.

Upload some pic's would be a good start. Did you calibrate the compass before hand?

Lost compass today for some strange weird reason. I have flown over this area 100's of times and nothing is different. It went straight into the ground
The compass relates to direction and compass problems might cause the Phantom to fly a big curve but diving into the ground is unlikely to be compass related.
It's important to work out what causes crashes to improve understanding and prevent future incidents and perhaps to support a warranty claim.
Are you able to give any more details?
Go to HealthyDrones.com and follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Then come back and post a link to the HD analysis and perhaps someone will be able to shed some light on this puzzle.

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
Having had my drone repaired, there is no way that I'd ever have this done again. Imo, just part yours out and buy a new one for $799.

Reactions: dirtybum
Where is the link for the $799 All I have found for $799 is the Advanced model
Bought a P3P new on Ebay yesterday for $799...free fed ex....14 day return policy. They've sold 80 of them;but still available. Coming from "thepixelhub"

ok I did the Healthy drone thing. The only thing I see is that it was going from GPS Atti mode to Atti mode back and forth. I never switched it :eek:(

Please post a link for the forum investigators to have a peek? Thanks.

RedHotPoker

Wow, that's practically like 1/2 what I paid, in our low valued Canadian $$ currency. Hard to believe the prices have been so drastically slashed.
If I only knew then, what we all know now. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Where is the link for the $799 All I have found for $799 is the Advanced model
Just do a search. Many dealers selling like hot cakes. There is a fire sale in the p3p. I got 650. But rare. 799 is mostly the going price.
0e599f1efcb0befa02a4365802c5fd63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is that a P3P or P3P 4k(P3A with 4K Camera)
I think DJI should have changed the name of the P3P 4K so not to confuse potential buyers.
As far as i can see, you can't tell them apart, can you?
The pic is old style motors tho, so could be old stock. I purchased mine(P3P) in Dec with the new style motors.

Last edited:
Just checked. On the Gold Phantom plate above the camera they say, Phantom Professional and Phantom 4K.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl