I am happy with qaulity of Pictures, what do you think?

Thanks pauljohn looking forward to your pics...
jussaguy -post
I guess I should have said (and I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think they looked great) but from my phone they look amazing. I am a sucker for The City skyline though. I really think the Phantom cameras do a great job with night vids. I mean Sony's DLSRs are known especially for it because they have a sick dynamic range but I think it carries over to these sensors because it doesn't even make sense how good some of the nighttime vistas look in the city from the Phantoms.

Shooting vids at night is tricky.. I get alot of noise. I would rilly love to post some of my work but its not worth it. So only pics for now

6617e787d4486b6a2b7344bac10bc316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very happy with the camera! Especially about the RAW capability! :)
9a00527d1b8f3e5ee271286fedf9c684.jpg
9e5af03218e61f78b23162636ff39fcc.jpg

St. Paul's Cathedral, London
From www.caa.co.uk

Dronecode:

Drones fitted with cameras must not be flown:

- within 50 metres of people, vehicles, buildings or structures

- over congested areas or large gatherings such as concerts and sports events

I got my P4 just under a week ago now.. i have no photography background at all but watched loadss of tutorials on how to shoot and colour grade.. here are a couple of pics I've shot so far.. feedback/tips appreciated :D

Attachments

• 1460675613028.jpg
    1460675613028.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 1460675640928.jpg
    1460675640928.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 292
Hmm, let's see [emoji16] I sit down on a nice bench, usually right in front of the building I'm about to shoot, open my awesome DJI case, propellers check, remote check and I'm off! [emoji4] Sometimes a guard will come up and ask me to leave so I just move towards the area they point me to and fly from there. Only problem is the amount of interference so an amplified extender looks like a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your smugness won't help you when you end up in jail where people like you belong. Its people like you that show no respect for the laws that will get the drones banned. Anyone can take the pics you take if they want to risk jail.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I got my P4 just under a week ago now.. i have no photography background at all but watched loadss of tutorials on how to shoot and colour grade.. here are a couple of pics I've shot so far.. feedback/tips appreciated :D
You are lucky. We are not allowed to fly at night in Australia. If I did, I'm sure someone would be at my door as i landed.

38e90ff1565e5d049ad0bb699cffbed9.jpg

I think the P4 is also a great for Panoramas! Just wish DJO Go had an automatic panorama feature. Not sure if Litchi is worth the £15 considering it's got no reviews [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy crap that's awesome. Litchi is awesome. Buy Litchi, you'll be glad you did. What were the photo matrix parameter numbers for this photo ? Is it just one row? I'm envious of the photo quality you're getting out of the P4 camera. Great work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20