I am buying Headplay

You'll need the HDMI output module and a cable with a mini HDMI adapter on both ends.

fpv.jpg

DJI's Secret Weapon.....New Goggles.

DJI’s new immersive DJI Goggles, displaying an 85-degree view from the drone in full 1080p for a true bird’s-eye view of the world below. With built-in OcuSync, the goggles receive video directly from Mavic Pro in the air and not through the controller, reducing lag to a minimum – and allowing you to share the in-flight view with a friend.

Specially designed for aerial first-person view (FPV) applications, DJI Goggles allows you to flick between third person view and FPV in under a second. You can comfortably wear your glasses while wearing the goggles and quit FPV mode instantly by flipping the mask up. No price yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: symba1
DJI's Secret Weapon.....New Goggles.

DJI’s new immersive DJI Goggles, displaying an 85-degree view from the drone in full 1080p for a true bird’s-eye view of the world below. With built-in OcuSync, the goggles receive video directly from Mavic Pro in the air and not through the controller, reducing lag to a minimum – and allowing you to share the in-flight view with a friend.
I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this yet, but do you speculate that with the new OcuSync that the DJI Goggles use, would be compatible with the Phantom 3/4 Models?

do you speculate that with the new OcuSync that the DJI Goggles use, would be compatible with the Phantom 3/4 Models?
It would only be compatible if any of the following are true:
  • The DJI goggles have an HDMI input
  • DJI is developing an OcuSync module that somehow connects to the P3/P4 remote controller

Screen shot from Facebook post with someone asking if the DJI Goggles would work with Phantoms. Hopefully it is true!

4926c505f2825a5b3140e9ba5db12be8.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I knew someone that had headplays I could try, I wear glasses and I'm afraid to buy them. I can see ok, not perfect with my dominator v3's

I wish I knew someone that had headplays I could try, I wear glasses and I'm afraid to buy them. I can see ok, not perfect with my dominator v3's
I have headplay and the phantom three pro. I use them every night, two batteries, flown almost 340 miles, it's awesome!!
As far as glasses, I am nearsighted and use cheap 150 power readers on a daily basis. However, I found using 225 power inside the headplay, it was crystal clear perfect! With the HDMI module upgrade board and headplay, it will set you back about $300.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1