I am addicted to bird eye view

Reaction score
Recently I bought a drone to have the opportunity to take aerial shot without having to board a plane/helicopter.

But it seems I have difficulty to take classical landscape photographies. I mean I am pretty much addicted to the looking down view. It changes photography so much for me.

Here is an example Instagram photo by Flo Explører • Feb 4, 2017 at 6:59am UTC

Do you guys have any suggestion for taking more "classical" photography?

Classical images were only taken that way because classical photographers didn't have wings! Shoot what you like! That's a beautiful image. After that shot, you might have moved a bit farther out and just raised the gimbal to get more of the face of the cliff with the cater crashing on it. That would be a shot that I would like. But, again, your bird, shoot what appeals to you. In the end, your pictures will have more feeling in them than if you just try to shoot something the "classical way"

I'm with you , Murphy! Most of my favorite shots are straight down. I've cruised the river through my community multiple times from that angle.

Recently I bought a drone to have the opportunity to take aerial shot without having to board a plane/helicopter.

But it seems I have difficulty to take classical landscape photographies. I mean I am pretty much addicted to the looking down view. It changes photography so much for me.

Here is an example Instagram photo by Flo Explører • Feb 4, 2017 at 6:59am UTC

Do you guys have any suggestion for taking more "classical" photography?

I know where that is! Very brave flying in the wind! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I agree, these are the best shots.

That's great to have all your opinions guys!

I really appreciate all the drones images but those ones are just always magical
And I am really impressed about some drone images taken more with a classical landscape style which don't look like drone images. Don't know if that's clear but that's the kind of thing that really pushes me to improve in drone photography.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4