Hydro Dipped Shells

Could someone post a picture of the Orange/Black CF? Very interested.
IMAG1111.jpg

Nice!
Liqui schades will match it exactly if that's what you want. I wanted a black and gold carbon and just posted a pic. He matched it exact! I I couldn't be more impressed by these guys!

Could someone post a picture of the Orange/Black CF? Very interested.
Nice!
Liqui schades will match it exactly if that's what you want. I wanted a black and gold carbon and just posted a pic. He matched it exact! I I couldn't be more impressed by these guys!
The image is from Liquischades, he is doing my P3P in that color as we speak!

Finally completed my two conversions... Received two shells, one red, the other blue, carbon fiber about three weeks ago and have not had time to move all the hardware. The Liguischades guys did me well with these two, thanks Richard.

I originally had ESC board fire on the red bird, I replaced the board and it works just fine.

IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0177.jpg
IMG_0178.jpg
IMG_0179.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg
IMG_0181.jpg

Got to get to flying now, they both should be easier to see from a distance.

--terry

Finally took some time off work and got everything converted over to my dipped shell. LOVE IT!! If you are thinking of getting a custom shell these are the guys to go with. Great communication, fast shipping, and the quality of work is exceptional.
I'm so happy I found you guys on here.
Hope you don't mind I took pictures of my bird with your card next to it. It saves me time because every time anyone sees a picture they want to know where I had it done :)
Thanks again for the great work!!
921c42eb7ebc1433da766eaf24dbc849.jpg
1b55cc90089bb3235e8450c91cc06d34.jpg
8612b6c5063d87932f6fad385d22cd06.jpg
fe826ce5807e46c2b76bb5aa19491b65.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Droneted
I received my dipped shell back a couple of weeks ago, and haven't changed it out yet, as I am a bit disappointed in the result.

The first thing I noticed is there is a spot above the battery that does not have the CF pattern. I went to the trouble of sourcing a battery cover, having it shipped to him, and paying extra to have it dipped so it would match the shell. Now it looks odd, plus the orange of the battery cover (and the legs) does not match the orange of the shell.
IMG_0767.JPG
I now see in the photos in previous posts that same spot on others also does not have the CF pattern. I am trying to convince myself that it makes a good spot for a "Reward If Found" sticker.

The other concern is that the overall color is not the bright orange I was expecting, based on the sample he sent me.
IMAG1111.jpg IMG_0762.JPG

The actual result has a much denser CF pattern, making the overall look much darker. Some folks seem to like the dark "stealth" look, but here in the desert darker is not better!

Reactions: Digdat0
Looking for a phantom 4 shell with green flame type colour, 4 batteries and controller done, shipped to Canada... can u pm me some pics and price please

The first thing I noticed is there is a spot above the battery that does not have the CF pattern. I went to the trouble of sourcing a battery cover, having it shipped to him, and paying extra to have it dipped so it would match the shell. Now it looks odd, plus the orange of the battery cover (and the legs) does not match the orange of the shell.

I'm curious how this works out .. You got the color combo I was looking at. But, those details would drive me crazy. Keep us posted man, teds looks amazing.

Are they still dipping shells.

On another note anyone have a P3S shell collecting dust they want to get rid of?

With a new shell they are $89 plus shipping. It usually takes about a week depending the availability of the pattern.

I have several Hydro dipped shells available. Pm me if you are interested. Or call 435-632-6754 and talk to ****
View attachment 52606View attachment 52607View attachment 52608
View attachment 52602
View attachment 52603
View attachment 52605
Hi, I realize this is an old thread but wondering if you are still doing the hydro shell for the DJI 3 Advanced.
Thanks, Kevin [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20