Hydro Dipped Shells

If you good with things like that, or confident you can, then you will be fine. For me it was not difficult, it just takes patience. For the first time I took lots of pics in case I needed them. I didn't end up needing them though.
And the battery on off button I didn't paint

I dont have a small enough allen wrench for the sonar cover so after work going to hobby shop to see if they have some small stuff
Home Depot sells a small driver kit for under 15 bucks that includes all the ones you need.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Thinking about just taping the rest of the batteries and not taking covers off i have 5 batteries got two off

Done

Attachments

• 1465736972795.jpg
    1465736972795.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 296
View attachment 56787
Got mine yesterday. Ready to fly today
Ted do you fly with those props? If so, how do you like them?
I picked up a set yesterday at micro center just because they were less than $10 (on sale). They are the Gemfan. I did not fly with them yet as I just don't trust them yet based on what I have read after I got home.
Your thoughts....

Ted do you fly with those props? If so, how do you like them?
I picked up a set yesterday at micro center just because they were less than $10 (on sale). They are the Gemfan. I did not fly with them yet as I just don't trust them yet based on what I have read after I got home.
Your thoughts....

I haven't had a problem yet but u are wise not to trust them. They do look good on this drone. They match the paint job.

Nice work!!
How did you tape off the on/off button? I couldn't get mine taped off perfect so I left the button white.
Looks great!!

I didn't do it.
Nice work!!
How did you tape off the on/off button? I couldn't get mine taped off perfect so I left the button white.
Looks great!!

The job was done by
liquischades

I didn't do it.

The job was done by
liquischades
Sorry, I know yours was done by them. I ordered another one for a spare as well that will be here tomorrow. I was referring to MrCrane and his batteries he painted.
Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread.

Magic marker tacky i know .when i ordered my decal from decalgirl.com it only came with three battery stickers ,so i to improvise on the last two.if you do decide to take off battery covers be careful there are four tabs on the bottom inside that are glued really good so when you put them back together they dont fit as good ,but not noticeable

Magic marker tacky i know .when i ordered my decal from decalgirl.com it only came with three battery stickers ,so i to improvise on the last two.if you do decide to take off battery covers be careful there are four tabs on the bottom inside that are glued really good so when you put them back together they dont fit as good ,but not noticeable
Ha, I used the same for the antennas in the legs. It actually turned out good though.
I can't wait to see my new one tomorrow!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers