Hydro Dipped Shells

So $115 for whole thing with top shell orange carbon, bottom shell black carbon, and legs orange carbon? What is shipping?

Do you do batteries as well?
Yes we do your battery case for an additional $21. Shipping is to zip code 84770 Utah

Liquis, here is what I am looking for (I could not figure out how to send it in the pm, sorry:))
9ebb715661a5352b83b690c24d4222b8.jpg
5ffb388d2279f1cee81a91864a16f3cf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

@ liquischades

There are 3 pics in the OP, the first one is blue\back. I'm looking for something sky blue\white\black. If you have any such samples of a fine pattern or print I would like to know.

Are all of them shiny\glossy?

Thank you.

Can you send me a pic to [email protected] I could do a two tone paint on it with a blue silver fade and black. We offer a gloss,matte and flat finish.

I would like to see how the orange and black carbon fiber pattern turns out. I was about to order a shell and dye it orange, might go this route instead!

I'm going to email them my details soon and order it up so I'll take pics when I get them! I was just deciding on what parts to make which color. I think I'm going to go top shell orange fiber, bottom shell black carbon, and landing gear orange carbon.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Those carbon shells look sick!
Can you do white carbon?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks.
That's what I'm hoping to do, now that my P4 had a run in with a power line yesterday. :(

Ouch!

Have you heard back from liquischades to see if they can do the Gobi dip? I figured he/she would have responded to questions asked here, but apparently not.

Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues