Humorous look at near disaster

Reaction score
Yesterday I flew my P3P into a bush in a big field and searched everywhere trying to find it. The field was way too big with very tall grass and I might never have found it again. While I was looking for it, unbeknownst to me someone found it and put it on a bench, and the live video image it was seeing helped me find it. Here's my humorous take on it, complete with added audio:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

haha omg dude, that's hilarious! buy that man a beer!

Excellent video! Now your flying skills just need to catch up with your video skills :)

Awesome.

The audio really sells it too!

Didnt the map tell you where it was???

Yesterday I flew my P3P into a bush in a big field and searched everywhere trying to find it. The field was way too big with very tall grass and I might never have found it again. While I was looking for it, unbeknownst to me someone found it and put it on a bench, and the live video image it was seeing helped me find it. Here's my humorous take on it, complete with added audio:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How did you get the Foley (sound) effects? They are outstanding. I especially like the foot falls.

So much for LOS flying....lol (I don't either sometimes...naughty naughty.)

X2 on everything posted above. Hilarious!

Without a doubt that is the coolest video yet....there are many wonderful and breadth taking shots....but never has one told a good a story like this

Last edited:
To funny! That was great!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers