Humiseal - attempt to waterproof your bird

Reaction score
was just wondering if anyone has attempted to use this Humiseal before to help make their phantom more water proof (or resistant for that matter to rain)

I'm getting tired of watching the weather report just to see rain for the next 9 days straight...

water and phantoms don't go together if you want waterproof buy a waterproof drone like mariner

was just wondering if anyone has attempted to use this Humiseal before to help make their phantom more water proof (or resistant for that matter to rain)

I'm getting tired of watching the weather report just to see rain for the next 9 days straight...
What are you going to do with Humiseal? Are you sealing all vents? Are you sealing motor windings and bearings? Are you sealing camera and gimbal?

This is not going to work. Better design an flying umbrella for Phantom :)

thanks for the insight on buying a waterproof drone, I never thought of that... :rolleyes:

as for what to cover, it would be circuit board, maybe components on gimbal and some dielectric grease for the connectors. leaving the vents open for natural air flow and motors themselves should be decent with a little water. I'm not looking to submerge this thing in the ocean or pool, just researching ways on flying in rain or snow. (watch, next comment will be to move where it doesn't rain or snow)

there used to be a company that pulled this off back for P2, but I gather they were likely approached to stop for legal reason maybe, not sure. I did see a video of the drone after waterproofing and it clearly had zero issues with a pool, much less rain.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik