Humble seems to be tilting to the side and gps not working with fpv

Reaction score
Just finished installing my fob gear and the gimbal, but the gimbal is tilting to the left (when facing. The side with the servo is lower than the side with the video out cable). No firmware updates or calibration.

Gimbal is H4-3D. Also, when I look in my fatahark goggles, it says 0 satellites in an area where I normally yet 5-8. Any ideas?

Is this when the phantom is off and you are trying to find neutral balance?
Install your battery in the Gopro 4? Is it a Gopro 4 black?

Zero sats is another issue. You need to pull the lid off again and make sure the 4pin GPS cable is plugged. Even if it is, I suggest you wrap some tape around the 4 pin plug and make sure that cable sits real snug. Others have wedged objects down the side of the plug to make sure it has a firm connection.

The imu was off, fixed that. Only major problem
Now is that their is NO gps, but more worryingly, the phantom keeps searching and does not produce an error or recognise a problem. I had it searching for 40 mins.. Nothing. Would this fall under warranty for DJI to repair it? No hard crashes or anything etc, just fitting the IOSD mini. The cable is all the way in (Gps cable) but still nothing.

Help!

If you can handle the 6 week wait, send back to DJI.
Plug into Phantom assist - see if the GPS firmware appears. Another way to test is to see if you can start motors, motors start = gps working.
If the gps is working but you haven't got a sat then the ceramic antenna puck could be cracked from a hard landing. You should do the 4dbi ceramic puck upgrade while you are at it.
Another could be that the small battery on the gps could be dead.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj