HUMAN FLYING DRONE

Cool! :)

Wonder what the specs are of that craft? Batteries used, lifting weight, flight time, etc. Looks like a doubled-up variant of the xFold Dragon dual-propter (~$31K) which lifts 110 pounds stock.

Fwiw, Casey looks a bit emaciated for the flight in the Santa suit, imho.

Okay place your bets. How many new threads (besides this one) are we gonna see before Christmas showing Casey in a Santa suit flying through the air? I'm gonna go with five. (there's one up already)

Edit: Make that two.

So far.

Edit: Three as of Tuesday evening...

Last edited:
Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
Okay place your bets. How many new threads (besides this one) are we gonna see before Christmas showing Casey in a Santa suit flying through the air? I'm gonna go with five. (there's one up already)

I think 4-5 is a good number. Looking forward to all of the comments criticizing the video.

[SarcasmOff]

In all fairness, I can see someone dangling from a helicopter but a drone in the middle of winter? Not for me. Based on this (I don't think this has been done in public before), I suspect this video will be very popular.

I think 4-5 is a good number. Looking forward to all of the comments criticizing the video.

[SarcasmOff]

In all fairness, I can see someone dangling from a helicopter but a drone in the middle of winter? Not for me. Based on this (I don't think this has been done in public before), I suspect this video will be very popular.
I am sure it will be #1 on the net

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4