Okay... I'm just a little confused. The AMA said not to register until they told us we should. Now they're saying we should register but now we have the option to use our AMA number rather than the FAA number. So.. I filled out the form tonight and they gave me an FAA number. Instead of being free, it cost me $5.00. Not that $5.00 is a big deal, but what exactly did I gain by waiting for the AMA to give the all clear? Instead of using the FAA number that I just paid for, I can alternately use the AMA number that I've already paid for??? Am I missing something?