Huge price drop !

fizzviic said:
I sell them for $379 when I am out of stock...sorry no waiting in line :lol:

Geeeze, I wish that I had known about this forum and your $379! :shock:

Dang! Sucks for all of us who bought one recently for $700.

Well.. look at the bright side. If you have a fly-away, it'll be cheaper to replace it :)

Apparently, this is the new price as of today (09/09/13) and anyone who bought a Phantom at the higher price is eligible for a $150 rebate against the Phantom 2 or Phantom Vision.

I remember seeing a video where the CEO of DJI was saying that the parts inside a Phantom were $3000.00 18 months ago, but now you can get the whole Phantom for $700.00. So it's all relative. Apart from the flyaway fears I feel I got a good price a couple of months ago.

rilot said:
Apparently, this is the new price as of today (09/09/13) and anyone who bought a Phantom at the higher price is eligible for a $150 rebate against the Phantom 2 or Phantom Vision.

From a dealer? Do you know how far back this goes? I bought my second one three weeks ago.

At £352, the Phantom is astonishingly good value now. It puts it in to the "impulse buy" category for many people.

SCADAMON said:
http://www.dji.com/a-special-promotion-with-significant-discounts-on-the-phantom/
Mine is only 6 weeks old... :(

Why the frown? You're good.

"Promotion Plan: New Promotion MAP will be valid from 9th, Sep, 2013. For end customers who bought a Phantom before 9th, Sep, 2013, DJI will provide a credit of USD 150. This credit can only be used to buy a Phantom II or a Phantom Vision, once they are released. The plan is to release the exciting Phantom II and Phantom Vision products in Nov, 2013 just before the Christmas. The credit will expire on 31th, Dec, 2013 if not used. To get the USD 150 credit, the end customers must contact dealers to fill the Phantom credit form. And give it to the dealers they are buying the Phantom II or Phantom Vision from."

I'm all over it.

I don't think I want to buy another one, I'm happy with the one I got. :D just wish I could have gotten it for less $$$.
I have a "Ladybird" (my first, now broken), An AR Drone (my second still flying) with "Orange TX" and MiruMod, my third is the Phantom :cool:.
Almost time to go BIGGER.... :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31