Huge advantage for p3p over p3a

Reaction score
Just discovered today that my new p3p will play 4k videos right off the sd card on my Samsung un65ju6700 tv. I feel like I have finally arrived at the promised land. With my p3a, I couldn't find any solution to watch 2.7 video without converting them first in a computer, which works, but costs a joy draining 30 minutes to accomplish. After searching and learnIng way more than I wanted to know about codecs, I saw a message from alirz that said he could play 4k from his p3p but not 2.7k. So I tried it and it works. Be advised, use the 3.0 usb port on your tv and use a 3.0 usb extension cable. I also recommend the lexar 32 gb 633x sd card from Amazon. $12 including a 3.0 card/usb reader.

Reactions: Droneted
That must be awesome. Congrats to you both... Acquiring a nice 4-5K monitor will be a future purchase... One I look forward to. My computer plays the 4K video just fine, but I know that my monitor is far below that resolution, and it looks incredible now. So I can just imagine how much better it will appear, tomorrowwww... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: phantomi
You are right, I play 4K regularly on my TV directly thru USB port or streaming thru your Mac / PC

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It might be a while still, before 4K tvs/monitors prices, even for smaller wall hangars, begin to decrease. When that happens, most likely one day after Christmas, I will be on sharp lookout!! ;-)

Will DJI drones eventually move up, to an even higher resolution?

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4