Huawei Mate 9 DJI Go problem.

Reaction score
My Samsung S4 finally died peacefully in its sleep.[emoji53] I replaced it with a Huawei Mate 9 (fantastic phone BTW). I loaded DJI Go and tried a test flight. During preflight checks I noticed I had to switch from still to video to get color. OK no buggy, I moved on. When up about 50 feet and out about 100 feet. I got the disconnected and the RTH message. I cancelled and flew it back manually.

I did more testing and it looses connection shortly after takeoff no matter what I try. The phone is Android 7 nougat. What am I missing?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using PhantomPilots mobile app

my dad just bought that phone, first day today. How do you like it.

I'll test my phantom 3 pro with his phone this weekend and report back and issues I see

I love it. The best I have I could find. I was on the Pixel XL waiting list. I think this may beat it in some ways.

I appreciate that you are testing for me. Look forward to the report.

I figured it out. My new phone switches back to my Internet wifi. Even though I contect to the drone and answer the no Internet prompt with no to stay on the drone's wifi. I turned off my Internet and it works just fine.

My Samsung S4 finally died peacefully in its sleep.[emoji53] I replaced it with a Huawei Mate 9 (fantastic phone BTW). I loaded DJI Go and tried a test flight. During preflight checks I noticed I had to switch from still to video to get color. OK no buggy, I moved on. When up about 50 feet and out about 100 feet. I got the disconnected and the RTH message. I cancelled and flew it back manually.

I did more testing and it looses connection shortly after takeoff no matter what I try. The phone is Android 7 nougat. What am I missing?

Hey. I just bought this phone a few days ago. This phone is a beast but my camera settings get screwy, like no feed or frozen screen. When it does run, it's very laggy. Is this the phone or the OS. I tried my daughter's iPad mini after it and it's unbelievably smooth. I can't imagine that the iPad is more powerful than the mate 9. Thoughts?

I picked up a Nvidia Shield to get a bigger screen, so I have not been using the Mate 9. It worked OK when I was.

Huawei Mate 10 Pro and most apps that have problems are due to the Huawei software HiSuite. I disabled it and all apps work just fine.
Screenshot_20180427-111533.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20