HTC One Plus M8 Android 4.4.2

Reaction score
I plan to use this device with the controller. Don't have my P3P yet but just wondering if anyone have used this device and if you've had any problems with it. Sure would love to hear before I pull the trigger. Don't want to have to buy an iPAD just for this purpose. Thanks in advance.

I can recommend. A Nexus 7 tablet second generation. Very cheap plus its a great tablet and works with phantoms with DJI go and Litchi.

Well...this device doesn't work with DJI Go app. After entering camera, it doesn't take me to activation and update firmware prompts. It says "Disconnected" and I can't get it to connect. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app a few times with no success. I know HTC One is in the list of approved devices but maybe DJI is referring only to M9 or higher. Gladly I have another device (Galaxy S6) which works just fine.

Well...this device doesn't work with DJI Go app. After entering camera, it doesn't take me to activation and update firmware prompts. It says "Disconnected" and I can't get it to connect. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app a few times with no success. I know HTC One is in the list of approved devices but maybe DJI is referring only to M9 or higher. Gladly I have another device (Galaxy S6) which works just fine.

What are you trying to do? What do you mean 'entering camera'?

Did you set the usb preferences to allow file transfer and not just charge battery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20