How's your real world battery life?

Reaction score
Just tested with a fully charged battery with 99% life according to the app.

I flew around pretty steadily and did a few high power ascends running the Zenmuse Gimbal and recording on my GoPro.

Time to 1st low voltage warning: Approximately 15 minutes.
Time to 2nd low voltage warning: 18 minutes, 30 seconds.

60 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny. 10 to 15 MPH winds.

That sounds reasonable and what you should expect. I get about 18min total flight to the first warning on average. I rarely do high rate assents though. More just fly around and do tracking shots and such.

florida weather. zenmuse, immersionrc fpv tx, mini iosd, ground station, gps flight. averages about 17 minutes to 25% battery. at least my video footage is 17 minutes long.

Both of those figures are pretty darn good IMO

14 min to the first warning. But, I have been flying in the cold and flying pretty fast.

I get about 17 minutes to first warning.
All up weight = 1278 grams

i have never ran my flat as to scared lol as i not go a monitor yet I normally pull it in about 20 min with warning light flashing . Last run the video was just over 20 mins that was with manual landing I also take it really high allot and descend then back up lots of fast movement allot of power , I get worried about letting it decide to land its self lol. but i am happy with 20 mins manual land too. I am now waiting to get a monitor and transmitter and all the good stuff so I will be expecting a drop in the performance , If I remember correctly i think longest manual land is around 22 mins but I think it started to descend its self as I did a low fly by about 3 ft of the ground then it just descended and back flipped of the ground . So that is why I stop around 20 min for manual land. Safer

I get to about 13:40 before first warning light comes on.
I can fly to about 15:30 and by 16:00 it doesnt want to throttle any more.

I fly with the zenmuse, gopro3 black and fpv. Not sure why Im not getting good timings like 18 mins till first warning. Does air humidity affect efficiency?

I think we are all getting similar times. About 14 minutes with GoPro and FPV gear and 24 minutes with nothing on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31