Howdy from West Virginny

Reaction score
Hey there forum users... Fairly new to the higher end quadcopter craze, still waiting on delivery of a P4 that I should have had in hand by now.

Wondering if there are any other quad enthusiasts in the Charleston WV area...

Mainly getting into the sport for photographic reasons, I'm more of a photographer than a pilot though I do have a strong interest there also so why not marry the two and have more fun.

Hope any of the future questions I may have concerning the sport are not too repetitive.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum OM .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hey there forum users... Fairly new to the higher end quadcopter craze, still waiting on delivery of a P4 that I should have had in hand by now.

Wondering if there are any other quad enthusiasts in the Charleston WV area...

Mainly getting into the sport for photographic reasons, I'm more of a photographer than a pilot though I do have a strong interest there also so why not marry the two and have more fun.

Hope any of the future questions I may have concerning the sport are not too repetitive.

Im in Charleston, been flying for about 8 months and just moved from the Phantom 3 Adv to the inspire 1

i still know a few folks in charleston... howdy! im a transplanted west, by god, now residing in the redneck riviera... otherwise known as panama city beach. ( im actually about an hour north of the tourists, we live in the middle of the woods so it works pretty well for us) ive only been flying about a month and have found a lot of very sound info from the denizens hanging out in this forum... plenty of examples from which to learn and tons of experience all in one place, from what ive seen. nice macaw!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20