How'd you decorate your carrier?

I just have a nylon backpack type of case. So not much would stick to it. However, I don't think it's obvious what is in it so I'd rather leave it looking like a $40 dumb backpack. Less tempting for someone to steal it.

Only sticker I got on my carrier is on the front and says GMC . It just sits upside down on the seat with the TX and battery's on the floorboard on a towel . Fly to much to put it in a case . ;)

Reactions: claws
case-closed-new.jpg

looking at ya.jpg
OK then...... ya wanna prize ?o_O
Ha Ha just kidding ;)
Really all I use is a box I got from Wally World with the altered crate it came in and it does fit in my tool box on truck ! Not much but it's just a box and does hold all my stuff o_O
box1.jpg

Reactions: Icarus01
View attachment 16291 OK then...... ya wanna prize ?o_O
Ha Ha just kidding ;)
Really all I use is a box I got from Wally World with the altered crate it came in and it does fit in my tool box on truck ! Not much but it's just a box and does hold all my stuff o_O
View attachment 16292

The flying monkey and DJI sticker really does a phenomenal job. I can see from your profile pic you're Green With Envy. :D

Dude.... WHERE did you get those stickers. Those are frickin' AWESOME....

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Okay... I've got a real nice custom case... and a bad case of case envy. That's so well done...

-slinger

Pretty cool. I've got a few (koff) of those lying around. That looks a bit like a SIG case...

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers