How to watch on 4K TV

Reaction score
Hi guys, quick question. How do I watch my P3P footage on my 4K TV. I don't have the hdmi adaptor for RC. Will using the micro sd usb adaptor work instead. Any info would be appreciated, I'm sure this has been covered before, I just haven't seen any in the threads I've been reading. Thanks again, Cafe Out

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

HDMI solution with laptop/ Mac is better than USB solution for 4K videos.

DJI HDMI module streams only 720p this using that to watch on 4K tv makes no sense.

Hi guys, quick question. How do I watch my P3P footage on my 4K TV. I don't have the hdmi adaptor for RC. Will using the micro sd usb adaptor work instead. Any info would be appreciated, I'm sure this has been covered before, I just haven't seen any in the threads I've been reading. Thanks again, Cafe Out

Are you attempting to live stream to the TV or replay recorded footage?

Some TVs seem to struggle with the codecs, but my Panasonic can view direct from the SD card in an adapter but it has to be a USB3 adapter an older one would not work with it.
In reality I hardly ever do it that, I have most edited videos on the laptop and would sooner plug that by HDMI
It struggles to play at 4K over the wifi network but could in theory work like that if your router is fast enough.
Similarly the internet here is not fast enough to play youtube above 1080p without downloading first.

If using pc to tv the video card of the pc must support 4k resolution on the hdmi out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie