How to use Lightroom and Photoshop to edit videos

Reaction score
Here are 5 great videos (I have no financial connection except the $10 a month I spend on CC of LR and PS) on how to edit and apply changes to videos in LR/PS (last video is in my replay to this since there are six videos):

If you are thinking of working with stills and video with your drone this is an inexpensive and very powerful set of programs - the best thing is the number of videos on the net to help you. Get stuck on doing something and a quick search will help you. IMHO this set of videos can get you started with editing video and this information is a little less common than the help for still images.

Lightroom for video is ok, but by bother when Davinci Resolve is free and works even better with far more editing options?

Yes Resolve and Fusion are free but the computer requirements are significantly more for the Blackmagic products. Plus the learning curve is very steep. Many folks all ready have the CC Photoshop/Lightroom combination and are familiar with its tools. I use both the Adobe and BM products as well as Vegas PRO and find that anyone works. I posted these because it is fairly hard to find good LR/PS tutorials on Youtube or Vimeo so folks who have them for still photography can use them on their Phantom's videos. In fact the LR/PS combination can be used to create many special effects for which one needs Fusion which greatly increases the learning curve. Actually for most folks using the standard some program like Premier Elements or Movie Studio are better options. Resolve is a program while free and powerful in my opinion due to its computer requirements and learning curve better suited to a video professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: AyeYo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik