How to use healthy drones?

Reaction score
How do I use healthy drones via my iphone?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can't. HD wants a file uploaded to the web site. Which means you have to be able to get to the file. Which has to be downloaded off the Phantom. Unless you jailbreak, you don't have access to the file system so no uploading to it.

Once you've done that from a real computer, you could access your stored files via the iPhone although I very much doubt it would be a pleasant experience.

You can't. HD wants a file uploaded to the web site. Which means you have to be able to get to the file. Which has to be downloaded off the Phantom. Unless you jailbreak, you don't have access to the file system so no uploading to it.

Once you've done that from a real computer, you could access your stored files via the iPhone although I very much doubt it would be a pleasant experience.

Ah ok how do I get the files off? Is it self explanatory once I connect the gimbal to the pc?

HD makes an Android app that automatically uploads the correct file to their website. I don't find that the app was made for iOS. Let's hope that this is in the works as it's a very nice feature.

Litchi under Android can also automatically upload the files. Don't know if this feature is in the iOS version yet. But again, if not I suspect it will bee added.

Ah ok how do I get the files off? Is it self explanatory once I connect the gimbal to the pc?

Plug your phone in to your Pc and open iTunes. And click apps and scroll down to till you see DJI go in the sharing and then look for flight logs and save to your desk top. And then drag into HD

You're correct, but these features aren't on iOS versions....

What!!

You just plug your iPhone into your PC and open iTunes and click apps and scroll down to

Plug your phone in to your Pc and open iTunes. And click apps and scroll down to till you see DJI go in the sharing and then look for flight logs and save to your desk top. And then drag into HD
You cheated. You added the computer......

You're correct, but these features aren't on iOS versions....
True facts. You have to be connected to iTunes or use Autopilot App

You have to input a user token in the settings of Autopilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31