How to Upload A Flight Log For Advice

Reaction score
How do I post a flight log for you guys to view and tell me what I did wrong? When I tried to upload the csv file for you guys to view it told me file does not have an allowed extension. I lost my P3P after 200 or so flights and 18 hours and some of you guys have suggested I provide the flight log so I could be informed what I did wrong if anything. I am not sure how to analyze. I have always assumed it was my fault, but after reading all of the posts here about updates and firmware issues being the cause for some mishaps and lost birds I am wanting some feedback as to whether I did something wrong or updates and bugs being the cause. I do have a Healthy Drones account and have successfully uploaded the csv file. I loved my P3P until I lost it and after all the B.S. I am reading on here I am starting to become put off by Phantoms. First it was the P3P getting discontinued and now all I am reading about updates and what not. It seems this forum has changed from happy tales of flying drones to talking about problems with updates and lack of support from DJI.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

How do I post a flight log for you guys to view and tell me what I did wrong? When I tried to upload the csv file for you guys to view it told me file does not have an allowed extension. I lost my P3P after 200 or so flights and 18 hours and some of you guys have suggested I provide the flight log so I could be informed what I did wrong if anything. I am not sure how to analyze. I have always assumed it was my fault, but after reading all of the posts here about updates and firmware issues being the cause for some mishaps and lost birds I am wanting some feedback as to whether I did something wrong or updates and bugs being the cause. I do have a Healthy Drones account and have successfully uploaded the csv file. I loved my P3P until I lost it and after all the B.S. I am reading on here I am starting to become put off by Phantoms. First it was the P3P getting discontinued and now all I am reading about updates and what not. It seems this forum has changed from happy tales of flying drones to talking about problems with updates and lack of support from DJI.

Thanks in advance,
Paul
You can try this site created by @msinger . The site has directions to get the correct file. Upload your file there and not Healthy Drones again.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Looks like you launched at less than a full battery. Always a bad idea even if that didn't cause your particular problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4