How to update Zenmuse

Reaction score
I just bought my Phantom with Zenmuse preinstalled. Its P1 but with Naza V2.

-Where can I connect my micro usb to update Zenmuse?
-In the Naza V2 software theres NO on the gimbal switch, but the Zenmuse seems to work even with this "no" checked. Why could this be? Should I turn it on.

My problem is that when I have connected Phantom with the USB cable (the one that is behind the battery door) and I start the Zenmuse Assistant it gives an error saying "please connect to the controller". The Naza assistan works just fine.

The "gimbal switch" is for old servo gimbals, so that's not anything you use. Leave it off, you don't need it.

Kicerk52 said:
The "gimbal switch" is for old servo gimbals, so that's not anything you use. Leave it off, you don't need it.

Thanks Kicerk. What could be wrong, because I get the error when I'm trying to use Zenmuse assistant.

I think you would have to check the connections with the GCU... can't really say much more.

Kicerk52 said:
I think you would have to check the connections with the GCU... can't really say much more.

The Zenmuse was installed by a professional who has built a lot of Phantoms and other drones. it wont mean it cant be connection between the GCU. If I connect the USB to the USB connector that is behind the battery door, am I connected to GCU? or is it some other connector that I need to find from within the Phantom?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic