How to update air end of 2.4G data link?

Reaction score
Guys--How do I update the air end of the 2.4G data link? In the 2.4G data link assistant SW on my PC I get version info and successfully upgraded the BTU to 1.0.3 and show correct and updated info for the ground end. For the air end I see no information on version, HW ID, etc. I can download the software upgrade for the air end when I click the link but when I execute the upgrade it fails. My air end is plugged into the mini iOSD and all the lights on both the ground and air end look correct green and flashing green. Should I be able to see the version info for the air end on the 2.4G data link assistant PC software? Is there some other way to update the air end like from the Phantom 2 v2.0 assistant sw on the PC? It took me a few tried to get the BTU on the ground end updated as it sounded like it did for some of you, but still struggling with the air end. Thanks!

dont plut it into the iOSD. Unplug the iOSD and then plug the datalink straight into the canbus port you unplugged the iOSD from.

I had the same problem, the PC software would not see 'through' the iOSD to the datalink.

OI Photography said:
Bottom of page 3 of the manual states you need to connect the air end to the ground end directly by canbus for upgrading, and that's how I upgraded mine with no issue: http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .10_en.pdf

Thanks guys. I hate when I cant follow simple instructions. That only makes logical sense too......

many thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav